Funding Research : Cell Fi
What is Cell Fi?
Looking for grants for your community project, but don’t know where to go?
Cell Fi (Cellule de financement) is a new CDEM online service for fundraising purposes. It was created specifically to meet the demands of municipalities that are struggling to identify and obtain funding for their community projects. Free service.
Our team offers the following services:
- Identify available and relevant funding based on your project;
- Sending notifications for available funding and reminders of application deadlines;
- Sharing knowledge and experience on funding;
- Connecting with professionals and peers;
- Managing and reviewing funding applications;
- Letters of support.
- Propose a French-speaking project or one located in a bilingual municipality
- Be able to demonstrate the community and/or economic impact of your project
Ask for this service
Want to know more about projects that received the Cell Fi service?
Check out the list of projects that have received this service:
- CDC St. Laurent – Métis Heritage Centre
- CDC Ritchot and CDI Ste. Agathe – Construction du quai à Sainte-Gathe et Aménagement du Parc Cheyenne
- RM of Salaberry – Piooner Park
- Treasures of the Dawson Trail