CDEM’s Community Economic Development (CED) sector provides training to its members and the community to build organizational capacity. It includes:
- Free training led by the CED team
- Good governance practices
- Creating a marketing and communications plan
- Interpretation techniques
- Diversification of funds
- Customized training available thanks to our funders
- Available on request and according to certain criteria. To access it, request this service by completing the form below.
- Paid training offered by our partners.
- Learn and understand your region’s economic analysis
- Review of your CDC’s organizational stability
- Certified Training from the Economic Developers Association of Manitoba (EDAM) (available only in English)
- If necessary, we can redirect you to other training offered by CDEM if it meets your needs.